From our earliest beginnings in 1971, our founders envisioned a bank known for its steadfast combination of character, service and value. We continue to hold true to these core traits, while also capitalizing on innovative products and services.
- Over $11 billion in assets
- A vast network of full-service banking and mortgage locations across the southeast
- Over 26 years of asset growth
- Increase tangible common equity every year for the past 26 years
- Parent company, Ameris Bancorp, is publicly traded on the NASDAQ under ABCB.
- In 2018 Ameris Bank financed over $2.7 billion in businesses, over $125 million in personal financing needs, and over $6 billion in home loans.
Throughout our history, Ameris Bank has experienced and is continuing to experience progress, innovation and development. Regardless of our expansion and growth, Ameris Bank will always stay true to our roots: a high-performing community bank with an emphasis on providing exceptional customer experiences.
The Ameris Approach
The Ameris Approach defines who we are. It’s how we do business, how we interact, serve and support each other. The Ameris Approach encompasses all of the elements that make our culture unique. Without vision and values, we are lost. Without a purpose and a mission, we are aimless. These ideals are the core of the Ameris Approach and the uniting force in our direction as a Company.
The mission of Ameris Bank is to be a major financial service provider through empowered employees creating a positive community impact and delivering a competitive shareholder return.
Ameris Bank will be a high-performing community bank providing an exceptional customer experience with well trained, empowered employees.
Bringing financial peace of mind to our communities one person at a time.
Our Experience Expectations
Attention, Understanding and Personal
Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Honesty, High Standards