For those in the legal profession, meet your fiduciary duties with our interest-bearing checking account that allows you to easily deposit and withdraw funds as needed, leaving you with more time to focus on your clients and caseload.
- Competitive rates1
- Low minimum balance
- Easy, unlimited account access
Everything you need to know
- Competitive Interest Rates1
- Online banking with customizable dashboard, bill pay and email alerts
- Mobile banking with bill pay and mobile check deposit
- Automated telephone banking
- Ameris Bank Visa® Debit Card2
- Minimum $100 deposit to open the account
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1All interest bearing accounts: If the account is closed prior to crediting of interest, no interest will be paid.
2ATM Usage: You may use an Ameris Bank debit card at any Ameris Bank ATM free of charge. If you use a non Ameris Bank ATM, you will incur a $2 service charge in addition to any ATM service charge assessed by the owner of the ATM.