For those in the legal profession, meet your fiduciary duties with our interest-bearing checking account that allows you to easily deposit and withdraw funds as needed, leaving you with more time to focus on your clients and caseload.
No minimum balance
Easy, unlimited account access
Everything you need to know
- Minimum $100 deposit to open the account
- Competitive Interest Rates1
- Online banking with customizable dashboard, bill pay and email alerts
- Automated telephone banking
- Ameris Bank Visa® Debit Card2
- Mobile banking with bill pay and mobile check deposit
Convenient Banking Tools
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1All interest bearing accounts: If the account is closed prior to crediting of interest, no interest will be paid.
2ATM Usage: You may use an Ameris Bank debit card at any Ameris Bank ATM free of charge. If you use a non Ameris Bank ATM, you will incur a $2 service charge in addition to any ATM service charge assessed by the owner of the ATM.