Personal Online Banking Solutions
Personal Online Banking gives you the convenience of having full control and access to your account at any time, during any day of the week. All online banking activity is performed under the safety and security of encrypted, password-protected access.
- Anytime, real-time access through a safe, secure and encrypted site
- Establish Email Alerts and Text Alerts
- Transfer funds among accounts
- Enroll to receive E-Statements
- View account balances and detailed transaction history and check images
- Reorder checks
- Online Bill Pay
- Download information for use with your personal financial software – your statement can be downloaded with Microsoft Money, Microsoft Quicken or you can choose a CSV comma separated file
- Verify direct deposits
For Online Banking enrollment instructions, reference the Ameris Bank Online Banking Enrollment Guide and Ameris Bank Advanced Login Authentication Instructions.
- Receive reminders for upcoming payments
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Include invoice information with bill payments
- Receive E-bills and E-Statements
- Track payment history
- Schedule and pay all bills electronically, all within Online Banking.
To establish Online Bill Pay, reference the Ameris Bank Online Bill Pay Enrollment Guide.
- Returned Checks
- Receive alerts at your preferred email address or by text
- Incoming and outgoing transactions
- When a specific check number is processed
- Completed and/or failed transactions
- Stay fully engaged with your account, with customizable alerts, established from within Online Banking
- Balance fluctuation
For step-by-step directions on setting up account alerts, reference the Ameris Bank Online and Text Alerts Guide.
- Access account statements remotely from any computer
- Access two years of statement history
- View, print and save your account statements electronically through Online Banking
- Increase organization making record keeping and tax preparation easier
- View check images
- Receive email alerts when the online statement is available
To denote your E-Statement preference, reference the Ameris Bank E-Statement Enrollment Guide.