If rates have dropped since you took out your current mortgage, consider refinancing*. With a new, refinanced home loan, you may decrease your monthly mortgage expense.
Reduce monthly payments
Save on long-term interest charges
Build home equity faster
Gain access to extra cash
Refinancing can be rewarding
When rates drop, it's time to consider refinancing your loan. But this isn't the only time you should consider a refinance. Let's discuss refinancing your home loan for any of the following reasons:
- Increase Your Cash Flow: Refinancing to a lower interest rate typically results in a lower monthly payment. And that will allow you to have more available funds to use as you please.
- Choose a Different Loan Type: As time goes by, our needs and wants change. By refinancing, you have the ability to select a mortgage option that will best benefit you at this time in your life.
- Turn Equity Into Cash: With a cash-out refinance, you can use the equity in your home to pay for home improvements, debt consolidation, a family vacation, college tuition or other financial needs. If you’ve built equity in your home, a cash-out refinance may be a great fit.
- Build Home Equity Faster: You may want to consider refinancing to knock years off the loan. This will increase your monthly payments, but you will build your home equity faster. You'll also save money in the long run by paying less in interest.
- Reduce Monthly Payments: If you're struggling to keep up with your current monthly payment, you can refinance to a longer term loan, which will lower your monthly payment. It's worth noting that this will also result in you paying more in interest over the length of the loan.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
* All loans are subject to credit approval.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.