Home Equity Lines of Credit
Less Fees. More Dreams. You’ve got dreams, and we’ve got way to help you get there. Whether you are planning for large expenses or preparing for unexpected costs, access the equity in your home with an Ameris Bank HELOC.
Use for home improvements
Pay for educational expenses
Purchase big-ticket items
Cover unexpected costs
Consolidate high-interest debt
Everything you need to know
- Ameris Bank will pay your closing costs—up to $2,0001
- Affordable annual fee of $50
- No origination fee
- Competitive interest rate
- Monthly payment plan
- Interest-only payment option
- Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges
How A HELOC works: A HELOC is a revolving line of credit. This means that as you pay off the credit advanced to you, and you can use the credit line again throughout the term of your agreement. Money will be advanced to you up to your credit limit.
How to Access Your HELOC Funds:
- Transfer funds online: Conveniently and quickly transfer funds from your account at any time through Ameris Bank Personal Online Banking
- Credit line checks: Use pre-printed checks we will supply you
- In-person request: Request a credit advance at any of our banking locations
- Deficit funds transfer: If you choose set up your accounts to have these funds transferred to cover overdrafts in a deposit account
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
All loans are subject to credit approval.
1The borrower is responsible for closing costs over $2,000. Customary closing costs include third-party fees for property appraisal, attorney/title, credit reports, flood determination, recording and mortgage taxes. These costs generally range between $950 and $2,150. Property insurance is not a closing cost. Homes for sale are not eligible. Borrowers who close their credit line within the first three years are subject to a $500 early closure fee.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast.