Your Business. Our Priority.Automatically pay invoice accounts with a one-time setup and avoid the cost of late checks and expensive wire transfers. Handling paper checks – incoming and outgoing – can be a giant drain on your staff's resources. With ACH, payments move quickly and electronically into and out of your accounts. It’s as convenient for your customers and suppliers as it is for you. Contact an Ameris Bank transition specialist to learn about all the advantages and get started today.
- Use a variety of ways to originate ACH payments, including database templates and direct file transfers
- Reduce your business’s costs when disbursing funds
- Reduce the costs associated with checks and fraud prevention
- Give your business a more predictable settlement and cash flow
- Access online reporting that complements audit controls
- Easily and quickly pay your suppliers, vendors, government taxes, and employee
ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER
Move Money Quickly and Securely.Whether it’s across town or across the world, you can wire funds anytime it’s convenient. Your money moves at the speed of your business, thanks to convenient online wire transfers.
- Make cash management easier
- Send wires domestically or internationally
- Domestic transfers arrive same-day1
- Schedule wires up to a year in advance
- Arrange one-time or recurring transfers
- View transaction history and pending transfers
- Avoid waiting for mailing or collection times
- Set up wires in the business online banking system
Take the Pain Out of Payroll.Get back to doing business with streamlined payroll technology from trusted Ameris Bank partners. Through our referral partner, Paychex®2, and their wholly-owned subsidiary, SurePayroll®, Ameris Bank offers two online, cost-effective payroll and HR solutions that empower you to make short work of payroll and get back to doing what you do best: growing your business.
One Card. Many Benefits.Commercial cards provide features and flexibility that personal and small business credit cards can’t match. Ameris Bank’s Commercial Card provides the systems and processes you need to run your business more efficiently. Streamline your payables processes with a card meant for business. Commercial cards are subject to credit approval.
1A Transfer can be processed no later than 5:00 P.M., Eastern Time (Standard or Daylight) on a Transfer Day. If you request a Transfer after the cutoff time, the Transfer may be processed the following Transfer Day. If you schedule a Transfer for a future date, we will process the transaction after the close of business on that date, if that day is a Transfer Day. For more details refer to Business Online Banking Disclosure.
Ameris Bank is a financial institution serving customers across the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic. Through online account opening, customers can benefit from Ameris Bank products and services.
2Paychex® Payroll Services is an independent, third-party payroll solutions provider offered by Ameris Bank. Paychex is not affiliated with, or a subsidiary of, Ameris Bank. Payroll processing services provided by Paychex, a third party commercial vendor. Ameris Bank is not an affiliate of Paychex, and does not provide, warrant,or guaranty their products or services. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Ameris Bank has full-service locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina and mortgage-only locations in Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and Tennessee.