Online Wire Transfer
Your money moves at the speed of your business thanks to convenient online wire transfers from Ameris Bank. You can move funds quickly, whether you want to make purchases or large payments or complete a high volume of transfers quickly and easily. With wire transfers, your funds move electronically and securely between banks and financial institutions, domestically or internationally. We’ll answer your questions including:
What is a wire transfer?
How to do a wire transfer (money transfer)?
How long does a wire transfer take to complete?
MONEY TRANSFER AT THE SPEED OF YOUR BUSINESS. EASILY AND SECURELY.
Whether it’s across town or around the world, you can wire transfer funds anytime it’s most convenient for you and your business. Wire transfer is a fast, easy, secure way of moving money into and out of your business – no matter where you are or what time of day. It’s faster than writing a check – and safer than using a credit card, cash, or an online app. Speed and safety are the two main reasons businesses use and often prefer wire transfers.
WIRE TRANSFER SERVICES
With Ameris Bank’s wire transfer services, you’ll gain a host of great benefits. Here are just some of the reasons why wire transfers have become increasingly popular with business customers worldwide:
- Manage your cash more easily
- Wire money domestically or internationally – domestic money transfer arrives the same day.1
- Eliminate payment reversals
- Eliminate transaction chargebacks
- Enjoy customer-friendly, fully electronic payments
- Schedule wire transfers up to a year in advance
- Arrange a one-time or recurring money transfer
- View your transaction history and pending transfers
- Avoid waiting for mailing or collection times
- Send higher amounts than you could with an online app
- Set up wire transfers in the Ameris business online banking system
YOUR SUCCESS. OUR MISSION.
We're here to help you every step of the way on your road to success.
1 A Transfer can be processed no later than 5:00 P.M., Eastern Time (Standard or Daylight) on a Transfer Day. If you request a Transfer after the cutoff time, the Transfer may be processed the following Transfer Day. If you schedule a Transfer for a future date, we will process the transaction after the close of business on that date, if that day is a Transfer Day. For more details refer to Business Online Banking Disclosure.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.