Ameris Bank Business Online Banking gives you the access and tools needed to manage your business accounts. All online banking activity is performed under the safety and security of encrypted, password-protected access.
- Customizable dashboard for efficient navigation
- Full control and access to accounts at any time
- Advanced approval administration
- View E-Statement and Statement History
- Work one-on-one with a transition specialist dedicated to ensuring the transition of your Online Banking services and products occurs easily and hassle-free
- Establish Email Alerts
For Online Banking enrollment instructions, reference the Ameris Bank Online Banking Enrollment Guide.
- User-friendly account activity and summary reports
- Flexible customized reports by date and transaction type
- Cash position reporting to determine borrowing or investment needs
- Data export capabilities include QuickBooks®, CSV, BAI, and PDF
- Make internal transfers from one account to another
- Move money same day quickly, conveniently and securely with Online Wires
- Use Online Bill Pay to manage bills electronically with the ability to send electronic or paper checks to your designated payees
- Concentrate or make payments next day utilizing cost efficient ACH transfers
- Set up and initiate online stop payments
- Create email alerts to track transaction activity
- Utilize the Positive Pay Exceptions Manager to make pay and return decisions
- Establish entitlements for users that allow for separation of duties and dual control
- Manage bills electronically
- Track payment history
- Set up one-time or reoccurring payments
- Receive reminders for upcoming payments
- Delegate payment tasks to your employees
- Include invoice information with bill payments
- Move money quickly, conveniently, and securely.
- Project receipts and disbursements
- Precisely time payments, with the ability to schedule up to a year in advance
- Initiate repetitive or non-repetitive wires
- Balance fluctuation
- Returned Checks
- Receive numerous alert options at your preferred email address:
- Incoming and outgoing transactions
- Completed and/or failed transactions
- When a specific check number is processed
- Stay fully engaged with customizable alerts established from within Business Online Banking
To establish account alerts, reference the Ameris Bank Business Online Account Alerts Guide.
- View check images
- Access two years of statement history
- View, print, and save your account statements electronically through Business Online Banking.
- Increase convenience with online organization of the statements, making record keeping and tax preparation easier
- Access account statements remotely from any computer
- Receive email alerts when the online statement is available
To denote your E-Statement preference, reference the Ameris Bank E-Statement Enrollment Guide.