Online Banking gives you 24/7 access to your business accounts from your office, home or anywhere else. What's more convenient than having all your financial data in front of you to easily monitor and manage?
Transfers and Payments
Online Bill Pay
Online Wire, ACH, Positive Pay
Email and Text Alerts1
It's the ultimate in efficiency
Manage all your business's finances from anywhere and at any time.
- Customize the dashboard for easy navigation
- Establish advanced approval and administrative delegation
- View account balances, detailed transaction history and statement history
- Receive text1 and email alerts
- Export data using QuickBooks, CSV, PDF and BAI
- Work one-on-one with an Ameris Bank transition specialist dedicated to ensuring the transition of your Online Banking services and products occurs easily and hassle-free
- Transfer funds between accounts
- User-friendly account activity and summary reports
- Flexible customized reports by date and transaction type
- Cash position reporting to determine borrowing or investment needs
- Data export capabilities include QuickBooks®, CSV, BAI and PDF
- Easy account to account transfers
- Online Bill Pay with the ability to send electronic or paper checks
- Set up and initiate online stop payments
- Create email alerts to track transaction activity
- Utilize the Positive Pay Exceptions Manager to make pay and return decisions
- Establish entitlements for users that allow for separation of duties and dual control
- Manage bills electronically
- Track payment history
- Set one-time or recurring payments
- Receive reminders for upcoming payments
- Manage and delegate payments
- Include invoice information with bill payment
- Access custom bill pay dashboard
- Move money quickly, conveniently and securely.
- Project receipts and disbursements
- Precisely time payments, with the ability to schedule up to a year in advance
- Initiate repetitive or non-repetitive wires
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1Mobile Carrier data and messaging rates may apply.