Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Do you think interest rates will fall in the future? Or are you planning to stay in your new home for only a short period of time? An Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) may be the home financing solution for you.
- Lower interest rates for a set time period
- Cap on how high your mortgage rate can increase
- Choice of loan repayment terms
Everything you need to know
- A low mortgage rate is provided during the initial payment period, which allows for initial payments to be lower when compared to payments of a fixed-rate mortgage.
- After the initial payment period has expired, your mortgage rate for the loan will fluctuate and your monthly payments may change.
- Interest rate caps set a limit on how high your mortgage rate can go.
- Available in a variety of term options.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
All loans subject to credit approval.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.