Being out of the office doesn't mean being out of touch with your business's finances. With Mobile Banking*, you have all the account access you need in the palm of your hand.
Monitor account balances
Pay bills quickly and on time
Positive Pay decisioning
MOBILE BANKING* FEATURES
- Accounts - Check your balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Transfers - Easily transfer cash between your accounts
- Bill Pay - Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Locations - Find nearby Branches and ATMs using your phone's GPS or search by zip code or address.
- Mobile Wallet - A fast, secure way to pay participating merchants. Add your Ameris Bank card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay to get started.
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks into your account with your mobile device and skip a trip to the bank.
- Approve ACH and Wire Transactions - Keep business flowing with a tap to approve ACH and wire transactions. Don’t use ACH or online wires? Contact us and ask for Treasury Services to get started.
- Positive Pay Decisioning - Stay on top of high-priority transactions including the ability to review exceptions and make decisions. Don't use Positive Pay? Contact us and ask for Treasury Services to get started.
- E-statements - View up to 13 months of statements on your device.
WATCH AND LEARN
* Mobile carrier data and messaging rates may apply. Supported carriers include: AT&T, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS, and Cricket. Message and data rates may apply. Questions regarding the Ameris Bank Text Banking service may be directed to the Ameris Bank Customer Service Center at: 866.616.6020.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, the Android Logo and the Google Play Store logo are trademarks of Google Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.