Merchant Card Services
From accepting payments and managing inventory to keeping track of your customers, our Merchant Services are designed to simplify your operations and help your business grow. Whether your payment processing needs are in-store, online, mobile or a customized combination, we have the solutions to meet your needs.
Accept virtually all card types
In-store and mobile options
Keep tabs on customers
Plastic is no problem
Reduce costs. Improve customer service. Provide a range of payment solutions. All are achieved with Ameris Bank's partnership with worldwide leader in payment solutions, Fiserv. In addition to being able to say "yes" to almost any type of card, your business will benefit from competitive pricing, cutting-edge technology, transaction security and flexible billing.
- Credit cards
- PIN or signature debit cards
- Gift cards
- Electronic check processing
- EMV/Smart Chip cards
- Additional details on payment types accepted
Our Clover® Station provides the advantage of cutting-edge hardware and software with your choice of a wide variety of components to meet the unique needs of your business.
- Accept a variety of payment types such as Apple Pay® and EMV Cards
- Protect customers’ card information through multi-layered security
- Track inventory
- Manage employees
- Measure and drive customer loyalty
- Create mobile marketing programs
- Turn sales data into usable information
- Access information anytime, anywhere
- Clover® Mobile: A sophisticated portable business system that runs on cloud-based software and comes with a barcode scanner and camera.
- Clover® Go: Make all transactions easy and convenient. Accept credit and debit cards, including secure EMV chip cards, anywhere you have a Wifi or cellular connection.
- Clover® Online Store: Grow sales by creating a smart and simple online store that makes it easy for customers to shop from any device.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.