Cities, towns and counties turn to Ameris Bank for affordable financing to pay for everything from schools and roads to other projects designed to spur growth and create jobs.
- Short-term and long-term financing
- Wide range of lending options
- Lines of credit available
- Guidance from experienced bankers
Building communities is a team effort
Our municipal lending experts provide a wide range of financing for state and local governments, municipal agencies, school districts and nonprofit hospitals.
- Construction projects
- General obligation debt
- Revenue bonds
- Bridge financing in Georgia for projects to be paid for with special-purpose, local-option sales taxes (SPLOST)
- Bridge financing for USDA-approved projects
- Debt repayment support via limited millage pledge
- Tax anticipation notes
Ameris Bank also offers Lines of Credit, providing the ability to draw funds as needed, resulting in interest savings over the course of the project.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.