Personal Mobile Banking Solutions
Bank on the go with Ameris Bank Mobile Banking or Mobile Wallet. Access your accounts through a variety of mobile options: mobile app, tablet, and mobile web.
- Add your Ameris Bank credit or debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay
- A fast, secure way to pay
- With touch ID, you can pay at contactless merchants, in participating apps or online
Getting started is easy:
- Enroll in Personal Online Banking.
- Download the iPhone, iPad Tablet, or Android Mobile App or you can search for this App from within an App store.
- Once the App is downloaded, follow the prompts to begin mobile banking with Ameris Bank.
- Monitor account balances
- View transaction history
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Locate Ameris Bank locations and ATMs
To enroll in Mobile Banking, reference the Ameris Bank Mobile Banking and Web Banking Activation Guide.
Mobile Bill Pay
- Pay bills on the go from your mobile device
- View and cancel existing payments
- Select from existing payees
- Review recent payments
- Coordinate bill payments between Online Banking and Mobile Banking
Mobile Check Deposit
- Make deposits into your account through any mobile device
- Deposit checks by capturing check images with your camera phone anywhere, anytime
- Deposits are encrypted for secure delivery
- Reduce wait time, as deposits may be processed same day
Text Banking allows you to quickly request and receive account information. With Text Banking, you can obtain account information without signing into Personal Online Banking or accessing Mobile Banking. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.*
Once enrolled in Text Banking, you can simply text a command to 79680 at any time, and we will reply back with your requested information instantly.
Type of Command
- Balance summary: B or BAL
- History of recent transactions: H or HIST
- Help with Text Banking: HE or HELP
- List of Text Banking Commands: C or CMD
- Login URL for Mobile Banking Website: L or LOGIN
- Displays more messages when available: M or MORE
- Cancels or stops Text Banking services. This does not cancel any other modes of communication: S or STOP