Connect with your accounts at any hour of the day or night and take care of important matters whenever it's most convenient to you.
Check balances and transfer funds
Pay bills quickly and on time
Receive electronic account alerts
Stay fully connected 24/7
- Bank within a safe, secure and encrypted site
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View account balances, detailed transaction history and statement history
- Reorder checks
- Verify direct deposits
- Receive text1 and email alerts
- Download information for use with personal financial software such as Microsoft Money or Quicken.
Paying bills through Online Banking is simple, fast and secure.
- Receive reminders for upcoming payments
- Establish one-time or recurring payments, manage payments by category and view history reports
- Schedule payment times so you'll never miss any due date
- Include invoice information with bill payments
- Receive e-bills and e-statements
- Track payment history
- Pay bills and utilize e-bills from within online banking
- Easily search and add payees
Stay fully engaged with your accounts by arranging to receive messages when certain things happen:
- Deposits become available for use
- Incoming and outgoing transactions
- A specific check number is processed
- Transactions are completed and/or fail
- Balances fluctuate
Receive your monthly statements electronically instead of on paper.
- Access account statements remotely from any computer
- Access two years of statement history
- View, print and save your account statements electronically through Online Banking
- Increase organization making record keeping and tax preparation easier
- View check images
- Receive email alerts when the online statement is available
Personal Finance is a digital money management tool, integrated into online and mobile banking, that empowers you to take control of your finances and simplify your life.
- Account aggregation
- Mobile access
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
1Mobile carrier data and messaging rates may apply.