Committed to Your Successful Transition
The transition of Hamilton State Bank’s operating systems and signage to Ameris Bank occured the weekend of Friday, October 12- Sunday, October 14, 2018. Please reference this website for important dates, times and details regarding this transition.
We thank you for continuing to bank with Hamilton State Bank and Ameris Bank. We understand the importance of having a trusted and valued financial partner, and as a result, we are honored to welcome you to Ameris Bank. Visit this website often, as it will continuously update as additional information becomes available.
We are here to help.
If you have any questions about Ameris Bank or this transition, please call the Ameris Bank Customer Care Center at 866.616.6020 and select option 9 for dedicated assistance regarding the transition to Ameris Bank. Representatives are ready to assist Monday–Saturday, 7:00 AM–8:00 PM (ET), with extended hours on Saturday, October 14, 1:00 PM -6:00 PM (ET).
UChoose Debit Rewards
The uChoose Rewards Program with Hamilton State Bank was discontinued effective October 11, 2018. Debit card transactions made after Wednesday, October 10, 2018 no longer accumulate rewards points; however, you will have until midnight eastern time on December 17, 2018 to redeem points.
Visit uChoose Rewards to see how many points you have available for redemption and to redeem your points.
Please keep in mind these important details regarding the uChoose Rewards Program:
- Eligible points are expected to be created to your account by October 18, 2018.
- It may take up to 60 days for your points to be credited to your account.
- You must accumulate 1,500 points before you can redeem your points.
- Log in as customary by visiting UChoose Rewards. When logged in, look for “Total Points Available for Redemption” on the Points Details page to see how many points are available for redemption and to redeem points.
As we begin this exciting new chapter, below are the top 5 things to know:
- THE WEEKEND The transition to Ameris Bank will occur the weekend of Friday, October 12–Sunday, October 14, 2018.
- ONLINE AND MOBILE ACCESS Be on the lookout for separately mailed letters outlining login information you will need to access Ameris Bank Online and Mobile Banking.
- DEBIT CARDS & CHECKS Continue using your Hamilton State Bank debit card without interruption. Unless otherwise notified, continue using your Hamilton State Bank checks without interruption.
- ACCOUNTS Your account will transition to a similar Ameris Bank account on Monday, October 15. Unless otherwise notified, your account and loan number will stay the same.
- TEMPORARY OUTAGE All Hamilton State Bank branches will close at 2:00 PM (ET) on Friday, October 12, and reopen as Ameris Bank on Monday, October 15. Beginning Friday, October 12, at 2:00 PM (ET), inquiry only access will be available within Hamilton State Bank mobile, telephone and personal online banking. Hamilton State Bank business online banking and mobile banking will no longer be available beginning Friday, October 12, at 2:00 PM (ET).