Committed to Your Successful Transition
The transition of Atlantic Coast Bank’s operating systems and signage to Ameris Bank is scheduled to the weekend of Friday, June 22 – Sunday, June 24, 2018. Please reference this website for important dates, times and details regarding this transition.
As we move into this period of transition, we thank you in advance for continuing to bank with Atlantic Coast Bank and Ameris Bank. We understand the importance of having a trusted and valued financial partner, and as a result, we are honored to welcome you to Ameris Bank. Visit this website often, as it will continuously update as additional information becomes available.
As we begin this exciting new chapter, below are the top 5 thinks to know:
- THE WEEKEND The transition to Ameris Bank will occur the weekend of Friday, June 22–Sunday, June 24, 2018.
- ONLINE AND MOBILE ACCESS Current Atlantic Coast Bank online and mobile banking users will receive separately mailed letters outlining your Ameris Bank Online Banking login credentials and details regarding an online banking preview period.
- DEBIT CARDS & CHECKS Current Atlantic Coast Bank ATM and debit card users will receive, in two separate mailings, a new Ameris Bank debit card and PIN to begin using on Friday, June 22. Unless otherwise notified, continue using your Atlantic Coast Bank checks without interruption.
- ACCOUNTS Your account will transition to a similar Ameris Bank account on Monday, June 25. Unless otherwise notified, your account and loan number will stay the same.
- TEMPORARY OUTAGE All Atlantic Coast Bank branches will close at 2:00 PM on Friday, June 22. Several locations will close permanently at this time, consolidating into a nearby Ameris Bank location. Ameris Bank Jacksonville, Waycross and Douglas locations will open on Monday, June 25. Beginning Friday, June 22, at 2:00 PM (ET), access to Atlantic Coast Bank online, mobile, and text banking will be unavailable. Inquiry only access will be available for Atlantic Coast Bank telephone banking. All access will be restored through Ameris Bank online, mobile, text and telephone banking on Monday, June 25.
We are here to help.
If you have any account inquiries or questions about this transition, please continue to contact your Atlantic Coast Bank representative. You may also call the Ameris Bank Customer Care Center at 866.616.6020. Representatives are ready to assist Monday–Saturday, 7:00 AM–8:00 PM (ET).