SBA Solutions for CPA Firms
Are you looking to expand, remodel, acquire an existing accounting firm or open a new firm? We have the resources, expertise, and lending solutions to provide you with appropriate financing, peace of mind, and confidence in facing the exciting future for your firm.
SBA Lending Solutions
We understand the challenges unique to those in the accounting profession. While conventional lending is sometimes difficult to secure due to the need for collateral backing, SBA financing is ideal for CPA firms as the Small Business Administration is willing to lend based on historical business cash flow, borrower credit history and borrower experience.
- SBA 7(a) Term Loan and SBA 504 Term Loan
- As low as 10% equity requirements
- Terms as long as 25 years
- SBA Preferred Lender
SBA Loans for:
- Acquisition of a firm, real estate or both
- Starting, refurbishing or expanding with construction
- Refinancing your firm, real estate or both
- Refinancing existing debt to improve cash flow
- Partner buyout
- Equipment financing