VISA® Credit Cards from Ameris Bank give you the spending power you need with added perks such as bonus points and cash back, all backed by the power of VISA®.
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Let’s get started…
Pay Down Balances
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Rewards to Use the Way You Want²
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)3
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase1
Build Your Credit
- Provides an excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card. If you need to improve or re-establish your credit history4 here’s a great way to begin that process.
- Enjoy the convenience of credit including the option to carry a balance while earning interest on your savings account.
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases3
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards2
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase1, redeemable for $25 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or
1 – Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after net purchases totaling $1,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
² – The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
3 – Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are
4 – Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval.