Business Savings Solution
Allows your business to start saving with a low minimum balance and still capitalize on the competitive interest-bearing potential. All with efficient and easy account access.
- Start saving with a low minimum balance and still capitalize on the competitive interest-bearing potential
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Online Banking, Alerts and Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Automated Telephone Banking
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Maintain a minimum balance of $500 and the $9 quarterly price for the account will not be assessed
- A savings withdrawal fee of $7 will be charged for each debit transaction in excess of 6 per quarterly statement cycle. Debit transactions include withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM, automatic transfer or payment from the account. This is an activity fee unrelated to the federal transaction limitations described in the footnote below. 2
Savings Statement Price
E-Statements are available, free of charge, for every savings account. The price of a Paper Statement is $2.00, which will be deducted from the associated account. You may avoid the price of a Paper Statement by enrolling to receive E-Statements for your savings accounts. Learn More.
2Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law governs withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. And if transactions exceed limits, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of 6 per statement cycle (or 6 per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, check card, draft including Online Banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.