Business Money Market Solution
A savings solution that allows for greater earning potential with competitive interest rates. All with efficient and easy account access.
- Allows for greater earning potential with competitive
- Tiered interest rate based on account daily balance
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Online Banking, Alerts and Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Automated Telephone Banking
- $2,500.00 minimum opening deposit
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance or a $3,000 average daily balance and the $10 monthly price for the account will not be assessed
- An excessive debit fee of $7 will be charged for each withdrawal transaction described below which exceeds the federal limitation of six per statement cycle*.
Money Market Statement Price
E-Statements are available, free of charge, for every money market account. The price of a Paper Statement is $2.00, which will be deducted from the associated account. You may avoid the price of a Paper Statement by enrolling to receive E-Statements for your money market accounts. Learn More.
*Federal Transaction Limitations: Federal law governs withdrawal transactions from Savings and Money Market accounts. And if transactions exceed limits, the account could be reclassified as non-interest bearing. Federal law limits transfers to another deposit account with Ameris Bank or to a third party to a total of 6 per statement cycle (or 6 per month for quarterly statements). These transfers include: preauthorized agreement, telephone request, check, check card, draft including Online Banking transfers and sweep transfers. Withdrawals made in person at an Ameris Bank office or at an ATM are not subject to these limitations.