Lockbox Processing Solution
Ameris Bank Lockbox processing services streamlines and automates the management and processing of receivables. Lockbox is ideal for businesses that receive frequent payments and documents by mail.
Ameris Bank Lockbox processing services offer businesses the option to outsource the collection and processing of payments. Payments are directed to your Lockbox, which accepts electronic and paper remittances. Using image-based technology, payments are converted to electronic images, and the funds are deposited directly into your account.
- Reduce expenses and ensure timely updates to accounting systems
- Improve staff productivity by automating manual processes
- Reduce risk by reducing the number of employee “touches” on each transaction
- Retrieve transaction history up to 180 business days of transaction and related documents
- Access information online about current-day activity
- Utilize comprehensive reporting
- Know that exception items are handled quickly and efficiently with our online exception management solution
Wholesale Lockbox typically processes high-dollar, low-volume payments.
Retail Lockbox is typically used for low-dollar, high-volume payments often accompanied by machine-readable coupons.
Wholetail Lockbox receives both wholesale and retail types of payments.
Lockbox Processing Centers
By partnering with Ameris Bank, you will have the benefit of working with a highly engaged and experienced team with thirteen processing centers throughout the United States, ensuring that payments are accepted quickly to accelerate processing and revenue recognition.
Atlanta | Boston | Dallas | Denver | Detroit | Houston | Miami | Kansas City | Las Vegas | Los Angeles | New York | Phoenix | San Francisco