Ameris Bank has announced the addition of Dennis Pauls as senior vice president, national sales to the leadership team of US Premium Finance (USPF), a division of Ameris Bank. US Premium Finance is one of the largest insurance premium finance companies in the country.
An experienced executive with more than 28 years of senior leadership roles, Pauls is a top insurance professional with extensive experience in sales training, coaching and leadership as well as operations, finance, mergers and acquisitions. He, alongside a team of three other executives, built a single-site insurance brokerage into a top 10 global market leader.
USPF is the nation’s sixth largest provider of commercial credit lines for property and casualty insurance premiums. With clients and operations in all 50 states, USPF has over 1,000 insurance agency-customers and over 25,000 borrowers.
Pauls joins a dedicated leadership team at US Premium Finance. This team of experienced insurance professionals continues to expand the company’s nationwide presence by providing excellent customer service and smart solutions for insurance premium financing.
The USPF leadership team includes:
- Curren Coco, president of USPF, oversees the operations and management of the company. He has more than 21 years of experience in financial services. Prior to joining US Premium Finance, Coco served as president & CEO of Regions Insurance Group.
- Matt Essary serves as vice president of operations and is responsible for the operational strategy and technology for the company. He has worked with US Premium Finance for more than seven years and has more than 17 years of experience in the premium finance industry.
- Rob Granite serves as vice president for credit and asset management. He oversees the management for all risk departments related to the daily operation of credit, collections, and fraud mitigation, and ensures business continuity and asset quality at USPF and premium finance assets of Ameris Bank. Granite has more than 16 years of experience in the premium finance industry with his last seven years at USPF.
- Scott Mitchell is senior vice president for finance and oversees all of the finance and reporting functions for USPF, primarily focusing on finance strategy and data analytics. He has more than 19 years of banking and finance experience.
- Tiffany Pearce serves as vice president for talent acquisition and development. She focuses on human capital strategy, organization planning, employment relations, and process improvement. Pearce has been with Ameris Bank for 10 years, two of which with USPF, and has more than 19 years of experience in human capital management.
- John Lippincott serves as attorney for USPF. He has practiced law for over 13 years, with proven expertise in litigation, business and corporate law.
Sharing accolades, Pauls stated, “I am excited to join the USPF leadership team. It is a team of impressive and experienced professionals who are committed to being responsive and providing inventive loan structure and terms for USPF’s agency-clients. Being part of Ameris Bank, USPF has a breadth of lending capacity and can offer the best rates in the industry. Our USPF leadership team will continue to guide the company to produce successful results for our customers and partners nationwide.”