Online Account Access
More than an account balance, our site serves as a portal to all things retirement. The participant website has been built to engage users. We help them identify goals and reinforce actions to meet them.
- Personalized Retirement Goal Tracker
- Video enrollment and education
- Full suite of transactions
Participant Service Center: 800.716.3742
If your employees need help, we’re just a quick call away. Our service center representatives are available by phone or e-mail 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. Bilingual representatives are on hand to assist participants with:
- Prior transaction inquiries
- Verification of participant information
- Guidance through the participant account website or voice system
- Password requests and other inquiries that require personal assistance
Our Smart Statement account reports go beyond providing balance and transaction summaries. They provide information and benchmarks that employees can use to make investment decisions and see how they are progressing toward their goals.
- Contribution sources
- Investment allocation and asset charts
- Summary by investment and asset class
- Competitive comparison to other available investment options
- Morningstar fund performance benchmarks
- Projected monthly income at retirement
- Distributed online, or by postal mail on request
Voice Response System (VRS)
The VRS provides complete account maintenance functions via telephone. Need more help? Simply press *0, participants can be redirected to a live Service Center Representative.