Retirement For Businesses
In today’s competitive labor market, employees are looking for high-quality benefits. Attract and retain the best talent with a Ameris Bank Advantage Retirement Services plan.
- Specialized plans
- Assistance from retirement experts
- Unrivaled personal services
- Innovative technology
Create the best tomorrow for those who give you their best today.
Retirement Plan Experts
Stay accurate, stay compliant. We keep your plan current with all legislative and regulatory updates. You and your employees receive regular plan amendments, feature updates and communications.
Personal Service and Innovative Technology
Manage your plan online with the latest technology, and if you need help we’re just a quick call away. We pride ourselves in close, personal attention to all our clients.
From the initial consultation to the year-end compliance submission, we coordinate your plan’s administrative activities year-round at a competitive cost. Take peace of mind and concentrate on your business.
The Right Plan for You
Not all retirement plans are the same. Through careful review of the retirement needs for your company, we design the best plan to help you and your employees save for retirement.
- 401(k) – The most common well-known plan, a 401(k) allows participants to contribute pre-tax dollars and employers to match contributions.
- Safe Harbor 401(k) – Safe Harbor 401(k) plans allow highly compensated employees to contribute the maximum amount and bypass restrictive testing.
- Profit Sharing – Take ease with the flexibility of discretionary employer contributions. A profit- sharing plan is a great motivator that ties company success directly to employees.
- Cash Balance – A defined benefit plan that allows business owners to realize much larger company funded contributions for their retirement.
- ESOP/ KSOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plans allow employees to participate in company ownership. KSOPs allow the same function combined with a 401(k) plan.
- Cross-tested – Much like a traditional 401(k) allows individuals to make “catch-up” contributions, a cross tested plan allows employers to segment employees and provide different contribution levels.
- 457 – A 457 plan is similar to a 401(k), but is available to local and state government employees and some non-profits
- 403(b) – A 403(b) plan is similar to a 401(k), but available to public schools, hospitals, and some non-profits.
- Defined Benefit – Also known as a traditional pension, employees are promised set payments, or a lump sum based on predetermined parameters.
Financial products made available or recommended by Ameris Bank that are not bank deposits are not insured by the FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Ameris Bank; and are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.