Visa® Personal Credit Cards
Simple, secure spending power. That's what you'll get when you put an Ameris Bank Visa® credit card in your wallet. But that's not all. You could get added perks like bonus points and cash back, too.
Cards with perks
Freedom. Rewards. Security. All in the cards.
Our selection of Visa® personal credit cards has something for everyone, from the college student who wants to start building credit to the world traveler looking for the best rewards.
Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card
A powerful and easy to understand credit card rewards program.
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back).3
- Reward bonus - $25 value awarded after first purchase, redeemable as a cash deposit or a statement credit.1
Pay Down Balances
Visa® Platinum Card
A card that helps you better manage your overall financial situation.
- Extended introductory offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
- Not a rewards card
Build Your Credit
Secured Visa® Card
The card for someone just starting out or hitting the restart button on their finances.
- Excellent opportunity for someone starting a credit history or for someone who has been turned down for a credit card
- A great card to reestablish your credit if it's been less than stellar4
- $35 annual fee
Visa Signature® College Real Rewards Card
Now college students can establish a credit history and earn rewards at the same time.
- Excellent way for someone to start a credit history
- Earn 1.5 points monthly for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases (equal to 1.5 percent cash back)3
- Reward bonus - $25 awarded after first purchase1, redeemable as a cash deposit or a statement credit
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.2
Not Sure Which Card is Right for You?
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1 Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances. One-time bonus rewards will be awarded after net purchases totaling $1,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening.
2 The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death).
3 Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points (“Points”) for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
4 Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
All credit cards are subject to credit approval.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.