Cash Value Life Insurance Line of Credit
The Cash Value Life Insurance Line of Credit (CVLI LOC for short) is a great resource for personal and business opportunities.* Home renovations? Business opportunities? The cash value in your whole life insurance policy can be used as collateral offering attractive benefits.
A smart way to borrow.
The value of your life insurance policy can open the door to financing you need to cover personal or business expenses, or to take on a large project.
- Quick and easy application process
- No pre-payment penalty
- Terms from 36-84 months (renewable)
- Interest-only payments made monthly based on outstanding balance
- Credit line up to 95% of the current, collective cash value
- No origination fee1
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
* Financial products made available or recommended by Ameris Bank that are not bank deposits are not insured by FDIC; are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by Ameris Bank; and are Subject to investments risks, including possible loss of principal amount of invested. For questions about consumer banking needs, please consult your banker for more details.
1 Loans executed in Florida may be subject to Documentary Stamp Tax.