Manage your money without worrying about it every minute. This account can help protect your identity from thieves and scam artists - offering vital protection for you, your family and your finances.
ID theft protection
Cell phone insurance
Low monthly account price
Everything you need to know
Our Amenity Checking offers ID theft protection services, credit monitoring, cell phone insurance and much more.
- $50 to open the account1
- No minimum balance requirements on a Personal Savings account when a quarterly $25 scheduled transfer is established and maintained from your Amenity Checking account2
- IDProtect® identity theft monitoring and resolution service3
- Credit file monitoring4 and alerts of key changes with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion
- Ability to request a 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert
- Up to $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement5, and more
- Access to online, mobile and telephone banking, plus e-statements and alerts
- Visa® debit card6
- Customers age 62 and over receive no-cost wallet-style checks (other checks styles available for purchase)
- Cell phone protection5—receive up to $400 of replacement or repair cost for damaged or stolen phones
- Low $8 monthly account price
Lower your monthly account price to $6 by enrolling in e-statements.
Convenient Banking Tools
1 If account is opened online, minimum deposit required to open the account is $100.
2 The Personal Savings quarterly account price is not assessed when the qualifying scheduled transfer from the checking account occurs.
3 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their joint account holders. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. Some of the benefits with IDProtect require registration and activation.
4 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document. Guide to Benefit and insurance document will be included in follow-up letter after account opening. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank affiliate. Cell phone protection covers the first three phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid through Amenity Checking Account)
5 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
6 ATM Usage: You may use an Ameris Bank debit card at any Ameris Bank ATM free of charge. If you use a non Ameris Bank ATM, you will incur a $2 service charge in addition to any ATM service charge assessed by the owner of the ATM.
* Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.