Open a checking account that lets you access your money anywhere, anytime. Our Access Checking account gives you access to so many money-managing methods that you'll always be able to stay on top of your money.
- 24/7 Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking and mobile deposit
- Convenient Text Banking
- Low monthly account price
Everything you need to know
- Online Banking with online bill pay, e-statements and email and text alerts
- Mobile Banking with mobile bill pay and mobile check deposit
- Text Banking2
- Telephone Banking
- Visa® debit card1
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 to open the account3
- $8 monthly account price or $0 monthly account price when any one of the following occurs during the statement cycle:
- ACH deposits totaling $500 or more are credited to your account; or
- 15 or more debit card point-of-sale transactions post to your account; or
- The checking account’s average daily balance (during the statement cycle) is $1,500 or greater.
- Customers age 62 and Over: Receive a 25% discount on the monthly account price, if assessed, along with no-cost wallet-style checks (other check styles are available for purchase)
Lower your monthly account price to $6 by enrolling in e-statements
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
1 ATM Usage: You may use an Ameris Bank debit card at any Ameris Bank ATM free of charge. If you use a non Ameris Bank ATM, you will incur a $2 service charge in addition to any ATM service charge assessed by the owner of the ATM.
2 Mobile carrier data and messaging rates may apply.
3 If account is opened online, minimum deposit required to open the account is $100.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.