The key to keeping employees on task? Make sure they're not distracted by their own financial circumstances. Take a big step toward having a focused workforce by offering everyone financial services from Ameris Bank.
Choice of checking accounts
Rewards credit cards
Give your team something extra
There's a lot of competition for good employees. One way to give your business an edge is to offer a better benefits package. Our At-Work Banking is a win-win proposition, providing your workers with a path to financial security at absolutely no cost to your company.
Ameris Bank offers a variety of checking account options your employees can use with At-Work Banking. All accounts offer:
- Visa® debit card
- Convenient e-statements
- Access to Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking App
- Automated Telephone Banking
Opening an account online? Use the promotional code provided to you to receive special benefits tied to your employer, such as no cost Ameris Bank wallet style checks (other check styles are available for purchase).
- Full range of rewards options
- Flexible purchasing power
- Responsive 24/7 card member service
- Protection against fraudulent activity
- Fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- Employees receive a 0.50% interest rate discount on a non-real estate personal loan when the loan payment is auto-deducted from their Ameris Bank checking account.
- Local decision-making on applications
- Wide variety of options
- Attractive interest rates with terms that fit both needs and budget
- All loans subject to credit approval
- Loans secured by certificates of deposit and personal lines of credit are not eligible for the interest rate discount.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR JOB
We're here to help every step of the way.
*All credit cards are subject to credit approval. Credit cards are issued by Elan Financial Services.
**All loans subject to credit approval.
Ameris Bank is a full-service financial institution serving customers in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic, with locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.