Ameris Bank Jacksonville Marathon
Ameris Bank is proud to carry on the tradition of the Jacksonville Marathon, the oldest marathon in Jacksonville, Florida, and one of the fastest courses in the U.S. In its 37th year, this race celebrates the beauty of Jacksonville on a course featuring plentiful shade and flat terrain.
Whether you're an experience competitor, or a first-timer, we invite you to experience Jacksonville through the eyes of the Ameris Bank Jacksonville Marathon.
- Boston Marathon Qualifier
- Marathon course has a six hour limit
- Half Marathon course has a 3.5 hour limit
- Certified course
- Fastest marathon course in the south
- Course record is 2:14:33
- Large Medals to all marathon and Half finishers
- Prize Money
- Technical shirts to all entrants
- Mylaps Bib/Tag timing
- Course features lots of shade and pancake flat
- Finish inside Bolles Stadium on track
- Digital clocks at all miles
- Average temperature is 56 degrees
- Jacksonville Grand Prix Event: Only Marathon on the JGP Schedule!
|Through October 31||$30||$45||$70|
|November 1-November 30||$32||$50||$75|
|December 1-January 4||$35||$55||$80|
|Day of Race||$40||$60||$85|
Sorry, there are absolutely no refunds.
Senior and Youth Discount: 65 and over and 13 and under receive a $10 discount. Enter code below when registering online for your discount: YouthSenior16JM
Please see below for an itinerary of events for all Marathon, Half-Marathon and 5k Participants:
Friday, January 3rd & Saturday, January 4th
- Packet Pickup - All 1st Place Sports Locations - 10 AM until 6 PM
- Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports location.
Race Day - Sunday, January 5th
|5:30 AM - 6:45 AM||Registration and packet pickup||The Bolles School - 7400 San Jose Blvd. Jacksonville, FL 32217|
|6:45 AM||All Marathon, Half-Marathon and 5K participants report to starting line||The Bolles School|
|7:00 AM||Start of Marathon, Half-Marathon & 5K||The Bolles School|
|9:15 AM||Half Marathon Awards Ceremony||The Bolles School|
|10:00 AM||Marathon Awards Ceremony - Overall Winners||The Bolles School|
|10:30 AM||Marathon Age-group Winners Awards Ceremony||The Bolles School|
|1:00 PM||Course closes||N/A|
Packets will be available for pick up at your selected 1st Place Sports locations on Friday, January 3rd from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday, January 4th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. All packets will be moved to the Bolles School for day of race pick up from 5:30 AM until 6:45 AM.
Participants will receive a gender specific long-sleeve half-zip shirt.